Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday 11 June 2014

Summer Break

3 months break!
What should I do, what should I do?
I currently have a lot of things in my mind that I want to do, but... secretly I know the chances of accomplishing them are very very slim. BECAUSE I AM VERY LAZY AND HAVE A SHORT-LIVED WILL. NO MOTIVATION AT ALL. Most probably will lose the kick sooner or later and just wanna drag myself around like a sloth.

The list of things that I wanted to do came out before my holidays which is during my exam week. I wanted to do something else more fun so badly other than studying. Anything to get away from studying.
But this has already happened more than once. Every year I would say the same thing, during the holidays I want to do this! I want to do that!
And… say only, never happened one.
Once it’s the holidays, I’m so contented with being a sloth that I just lie around the whole day, watch tv and surf the net (refreshing every minute, looking at the same thing and yet I still sit there beh kam guan to do anything else).
The cycle continues: eat, sleep, sloth around, repeat.

This term I’m determined to do something different and at least accomplish a few things on my list! (say only, watch me fail).

Among the things that I want to do are:
1)     Go for foreign language classes. Preferably Korean (improve more on it) or Japanese. Or Mandarin even (because I’m banana like that).
2)     Go to the gym regularly and start training for Viper Challenge (this maybe I can accomplish hahaha)
3)     Swim at least once a week (I live near a swimming pool facility. Nobody accompanies me so definitely lazy to go)
4)     Start blogging regularly… HAHAHA JOKE OF THE YEAR. See how long till my next post then you’ll know.
5)     Put my culinary skills to practice and cook dinner often (hmm…)
6)     Start going for active biking activities (*smirks at myself*)
7)  Join all the marathons available at home ground (*snores*)
8)     Go for social events more often (*screams bloody murder when being pulled away from the tv*)
9)     Follow some Korean drama series since it’s been awhile since I watched them (this I definitely can do!)


So far these are all.. anymore on the list I’ll realize that I’m a major hopeless, lazy bum  *hides from reality*


No comments:

Post a Comment